Sachal Sarmast

 Sachal Sarmast

Daraza Sharif derived from Dar e Raza or commonly known landmark Sachal Sarmast is in District Khairpur. It is named after a poet who wrote his poetry in seven different languages and therefore called Haft-i-Zuban instead of his name Abdul Wahhab Al-Maruf Sachal Sarmast (1739 - 1829 AD) born in Ranipur, Kairpur.


Every year his devotees celebrates his death anniversary at his shrine starting from of 13th of Ramzan which includes literary conference and musical concert based on his concept of divine love with the one who created everything.


His Famous Lines:

I am what I am. 
Whoever says whatever says, I am what I am. 
One calls me, 
I am human by face or calls me evil (Shaitan) with hideous intention. 
One calls me, 
blood or bedraggled, religiousness or more than it Murshid (Saint) Abdul Haq says 
I am what I am.

Whoever anyone respected or humility says, I am what I am. 
One calls me, momim (religious) or Kafir (infidel) or calls me illiterate clearly. 
One calls me special or simple man, I am what I am. 
Whoever says whatever says I am what I am.



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post